1. Ohio State – I’m an avid Michigan fan but have to admit returning 18 starters from a already solid 2 year run is pretty tough to beat. The talent at OSU is at or above every elite level program in the country for this season and this should finally be there year.
* Win it all If….They pass a early season test @ USC (9/13). This could very well be the first of two meetings between the Trojans and Buckeyes in ’08-’09, However the loser of Game 1 is going to have to hope for a shaky Top 5 like this past year. Win or Lose for the Buckeyes they will still have a shot at the end of the season to be in the NC Game.
* Potential Roadblocks…@Wisconsin, @MSU, and @ Illinois, with all 3 of them improved this season, could be tough as well as the final game at home vs. Michigan.
2. Florida – A Rematch of the ’06-’07 game ends the opposite way for the gators, allowing OSU to knock off some of that SEC Supiority. (However I strongly feel the SEC is the best conference in the Country but thats for a different day.) Tebow, Harvin, Moody, Gainey and Co. will have an explosive offensive year and a still youthful defense will cause fits throughout the year.
* Win it all if…Its Simple, Beat Miami (Fl), Tennesee, LSU, FSU, Georgia, and Arkansas.
* Potential Roadblocks…The Schedule, Tebow’s durability. IMO this offense will not be stopped, but there could be potential lapses I suppose.
3. Georgia – Its very tough to pick against the Bulldogs this season, They return almost everyone, 15+ I believe, the schedule could be the downfall. Matthew Stafford, Knowshon Moreno will dazzle once again. Massaquoi will finally become a star alongside AJ Green for the big play threats. The defense will be very fast and hard hitting, I love Coach Richt as well, he always has his teams ready. Some of the big time recruits will have great freshman seasons. Tyson, Harmon, and Jackson will all boost the D-Line.
* Win it all if…They beat Florida on Nov. 1st, IMO Winner of the SEC East will be a lock for the NC game, barring an upset in the SEC title game.
* Potential Roadblocks…@ASU,@LSU, and @ Auburn is tough to overcome, as well as Florida, ‘Bama, and Tennessee at home.
4. Clemson- I will hear it for this pick I think, but I really like this Clemson team, with a very favorable schedule and game breakers such as CJ Spiller and James Davis. Bowers on the defensive side will have a large impact as well Spencer Adams (S) and Brandon Thompson (DT).
* Win it all if…They don’t stumble. They should be good if they pass Game ค่าคอมแทงบอล ufabet 1 vs. Alabama, that is, until the ACC title game. VT and possibly Miami could be the difference between BCS Champ Game or the Orange Bowl.